Wednesday 19 November 2014

Adama Traore signs new Barcelona contract

The young striker, who made his first-team debut last season, admitted it was "a dream come true" to have agreed terms with the club

Adama Traore has expressed his delight after signing a new three-year contract with Barcelona.
The striker has scored once in 11 appearances for the B-team so far this season but has yet to appear for the senior side in 2014-15.
However, Barca have moved to tie down the 18-year-old until June 2018 and the player is elated.
"I am very happy. It's a dream come true for any player from the youth system. It's a happy day for my family," he told Barca TV.
"I think a lot of the reason for my progression lies with the coaches I have had here at Barca as they have told me how to improve, which is what I try to do."
Adama made two appearances for Barcelona last season, against Granada in La Liga and Ajax in the Champions League.
The striker has represented Spain at youth level from Under-16 to U-19 level but opted to switch his international allegiance to Mali in February this year.