Thursday 23 April 2015

CHICHARITO - REAL'S STAR MAN


After scoring the winning goal on the night, the Mexican highlighted a massive team effort, saying that "it was a derby, a team effort, I got to score, but everyone played their part", before adding, with regards to his current situation, that: "I was patient, my teammates had faith in me, as did my family and this goal is for them".
When asked if had been the most important goal of his career, the former Manchester United man said: "It's all about the now. Every goal I score is important, but it was a team effort. It was a great assist from Cristiano and the whole team did an amazing job".
On starting tonight's game: Chicharito said, "Ancelotti told me to get ready and to do what I've done in other games".
On the opposition: He said, "Atlético reached the final and won the league, they're worthy rivals", adding that "in order to win the Champions League you have to beat all-comers".