Thursday 2 April 2015

ROBERTO CARLOS THINKS "DANILO WILL DO WELL AT REAL MADRID"








The Brazilian said that "Danilo is a good full-back; he's very similar to Dani Alves. He's a very complete full-back. He defends well and is great going forward. Madrid have made a really good signing because he is world-class".
When asked about Cristiano Ronaldo and him being booed at the Bernabéu, Roberto Carlos said, "In football, it's really hard to produce consistently good performances all season. 

The Bernabéu faithful have always been like that. Cristiano is happy at Real Madrid and I think he'll leave when his contract is up. I can't see Florentino Pérez letting him go before".
Regarding Casillas's possible departure from the club, the Brazilian said "after the way Raúl and Guti left, I can see anything happening. Casillas needs to regain his self-confidence and get back to being number one".

On Bale: "I really like him a lot. Does he hog the ball? I played alongside Rivaldo with Brazil and I thought the same, but he helped me win 15 titles. He lacks certain defensive skills, but asking him to man mark an opponent, with Kroos in the side, would involve tweaking the system".
On the current Real Madrid squad, the former Madrid man said, "If my team had what Real Madrid has on the bench, we'd win the title every season. Of course there's a difference between the players who start and those on the bench. The squad players on the bench aren't as on form as the starting XI".